10/26/2012

september swept past...

(aaaaaand nearly October too... oops. Can't believe its November next week. Where is time going??? )

Apologies for the temporary hiatus, I took some advice a little to literally...



A picture may tell a thousand words, but a hundred pictures couldn't capture my last two months . . .  so we'll keep it brief, shall we?

There has been a lot of this...



Then my time was filled with this....


 
Oh yeah, I did this...



Have my sights set on this...



(not tommorrow, though)

and this...





and this...



This week I have been doing this...

 

and catching up with this....



and am currently loving this...


and I've got myself one of these...


 
dre_elizabeth

aaaaaaand that's all for now!

Back soon,

Andrea xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!