10/27/2012

What I'm loving this week...

(okay, this is what i have been loving the last few weeks. Its okay, we've got to catch up!)

1. Almond Breeze in the UK!!!
 
 
Oh how my heart leaped. Actually screamed out in joy in the supermarket, my prayers had been answered!!!! Fully taking advantage of this (especially on such a great offer!!)
 
 
 2. Dove Conditioner
Absence sure made my heart grow fonder. Time away has reaffirmed this old (new?) favourite of mine. 
 
3. Saturday morning runs
 
     



 

 
 
Busy working weeks had me leaping out of bed (after a cheeky lie-in, of course) for a run in the day-light. And what a joy they are! Such a great way to start the ,running through the quiet roads as the seasons are changing.  
 
4. Soup
 
 
On another seasonal note, I am fully loving soup-season. So warming and delicious. Especially when I have been lazy and can just chuck a can in my bag for an easy packed lunch with a bread roll. Especially when its on offer in the grocery store. Even better when I finally get around to make it myself. Mmmmmm
 
5. Cinema
 
 
Went to the cinema for the first time in what felt like years a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed it, finally sat through a whole film without getting antsy and restless legs. I would also highly recommend the film, although Brad didn't impress with some of his views in a promotional interview I read, the film was both poignant and witty with great music and beautiful cinematography.
 
6. Lana Del Ray
 
 
Aside from being absolutely stunningly beautiful, I love her voice and creativity in music videos (okay, its nice just looking at her too!)  I took the time to listen to some of her other songs this week and they did not disappoint; I think I may just be buying my first album in about ten years when she re-releases Born to Die - the Paradise Edition (and am actually itching to get the songs on my ipod for running!)
 
7. Sweaters
 
 
 
 
One last seasonal rejoice, sweater time is here! I have taken advantage of a recent hnm promotion treated myself to some new threads, and am being extra careful to launder them with love to delay the inevitable onset of shrinking/stretching. Knitwear is my favourite type of clothes but I have learnt to refuse to spend big bucks on it as it never stays nice.
 
 
Off to have some more seasonal fun this weekend, carving pumpkins and an autumn walk is on the agenda!
 
Have a great weekend,
 
andrea xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!