11/20/2012

sick as a dog



well not anymore, but oh I was!


Don't let my last post fool you, most of that was typed before I was infected with the bug going around by some delightful angel . . . the joys of working in a school!



I was hoping this week would be my chance to keep to the workout schedule I had envisioned. Slightly later than I anticipated, yes (hello, November goals, I haven't forgotten about you, promise!!) but readjusting to a new work schedule in tandem with my first cold of the season made last week a write off.

Friday came and I was finally getting into the swing of things, and thought the weekend would be my turn around point, and this week would be back to old ways....

But a surprise stomach bug meant a very, very different story. Oh I forgot how horrible stomach bugs are! Bad, bad times. Subsequently I managed to spend a ridiculous amount of hours in bed over the weekend.



Today I am feeling much better, and actually had a dream (well nightmare!) last night I was trying to do a workout at the gym but something had happened to all the treadmills and they were all strange and wouldn't work!! Must be a sign I am ready for it again!!
 
 
 
Back soon,
 
a xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!