7/21/2012

awol

Last Sunday, I was raring to have a week back on track with my workouts, and ready to get into a swing with regular blogging...I guess life well and truly got in the way.

 My week has looked like this:

(pathetic fallacy)
away from home comforts

why so hard to find a body pump class? Your the second city, come on.


lots of these to counter my whacked out sleep (or lack thereof)

long, pensive runs in torrential rain...

 
... equals crazy hair



(really crazy)


And now to top it all off, onsetting illness. One word: URGH.

Hydrating and nutrient-ing myself like a crazy woman...I don't want to be ill as summer is finally starting to arrive. I guess this is what stress and sleeplessness does to you. Time to recharge, dig into a good book or cheesy chick flick and have a hot, bubbly bath. And eat this for lunch...




See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!