7/27/2012

how to beat: post-holiday blues


I read this really interesting tip a few years back and thought I would share. I put this into practise on my trip to Miami and didn't complete the second stage until a lot later (when I had completely even forgotten about what I had read) and it really did work!!!



It's a great easy and affordable mood booster so I thought I would share.


Pinned Image



When you go away on holiday or vacation somewhere, take it as the opportunity to try a new, scented product. The tip actually recommended using perfume, but I personally don't use enough to make this feasible, so I did it instead with a new brand of shampoo and conditioner which worked really well as I was able to buy mini travel size for my trip!


Once your home, every time you use your perfume/wash your hair with this product, the smell as a sense is so powerful it will take you back to your special holiday! Whether this evokes happy memories of your company or just brings back the gorgeous weather and sunshine, it is a sure way to cheer yourself up on a grey, winter morning!






I tried this with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, and now every time I pick this up (or stay at my Dad's, as I brought some here a while ago!) it takes me back to the beautiful sunny beaches and bustling city. Apart from the smell, this is actually one of the best shampoo/conditioner set for my dry, bleached hair (trust me, I have tried ALOT of high and mid priced brands!) It doesn't leave my fine hair feeling weighed down or greasy at all. I'd highly reccomend it if you have highlighted hair!



 


Try it and let me know if it works for you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!