7/14/2012

What I'm loving this week

1. Shoes



Somehow bought five pairs of new shoes in the last two weeks )after about eight months of buying none...why I always do this?) But anyway loving the new styles I have broadened my horizons onto, especially my Toms (most comfortable shoes ever! why did i take so long to join the toms loving?) and some low mint wedges that I wore for my graduation bbq, perfect for relaxed but polished summer days and nights.

2. Vanilla Chai Tea


Mmm mmm mmmmmm. My new favourite healthy sweet treat. I have been enjoying this brewed strong, with a splash of milk. So calming, sweet and delicious. Much healthier and cheaper than chai lattes out - 100% organic and fair trade and 11p a teabag!

 

3. Essie's Limo-Scene and Cute as a Button


limo-scenecute as a button


Bought these with a voucher and so happy with them both. Limo-Scene is the perfect pale nude that I have been searching for so long! Much paler than it looks in this picture. Couldn't decide which second shade to go for but so glad I went with Cute as a Button, such a fun summer colour to cheer me up in this ridiculous non-summer we are having. A bright pink that isn't too pink with a corral-ish tinge to it. Looks like a highlighter pen it is so bright, much brighter than in the above picture!


4. How to Stay Sane, by Philippa Perry



Just finished reading this and really enjoyed it. So much so that I read it so quickly, I now feel like I need to go through and read it again, and probably will (geek)

 

5. Champagne



Drunk so many glasses of champagne this week! Pink champange, straight up with a raspberry garnish, in white-peach and raspberry Bellini's, as a Mimosa with orange juice, in a pear and elderflower cocktail (with Grey Goose and lime). Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!