7/22/2012

Week 4 training recap


Pinned Image


Well I did not see this week coming. I was in a major transitional limbo anyway, and that was before my world got completely turned upside down. What is going on in my life right now is so much bigger than all of this stuff... but I guess now more than ever I need to remember who I am and to do what makes me happy.  What will be will be. Lets recap...

  • Miles run:  13.5 (whoops sorry i missed you 2 mile run...)
  • Running vibes: Reflective...
  • Highs:  Broke my running distance record (6 miles, wahoo!) and didn't feel like I was about to die. I'll take that!
  • Lows: Lack of energy, sleep, appetite, reason to get out of bed... Lack of body pump, lack of non-existent cross training. 
  • Running song of the week:  music has just being in the background this week to block out the world, my thoughts have took the forefront.
  • Diet: My appetite has disappeared due to the stress of this week... but I still kept it clean and balanced. Tried to nourish my self with every meal and came up with some feasts (see below!) The last few days I have been cramming myself full of fruit to avoid sickness (and because it is the only thing that sounds remotely appealing to me... I guess your body knows what it needs!)  

Salad with roasted sweet potato, halloumi, chickpeas, tomatoes, courgette and red pepper. Planning to recreate this after I post this!



Sweet potato and buckwheat noodles with kidney beans, beetroot, kale and avocado. A hodge-podge left over salad that was surprisingly a real good mix of flavours!

    God I need to pull myself back together, but this is going to take some time. How much time I am not sure, I am not aware of the 'rules' of this stuff... honestly I am completely out of my depth.... I don't know how I am supposed to be feeling right now or what I am supposed to be doing.... Do I need to get outside or go inside my head? I just don't know...


    Pinned Image


    This makes me feel slightly better. It is a beautiful day out and that is one great thing to be thankful for.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    thoughts?!