7/15/2012

Week 3 training re-cap




Been a busy week what with graduation and last minute shifts. . . definitely not a typical week for me! But I guess I don't even know what a 'typical' week is for me anymore.  Man i need to get back into a groove! Lets recap...

  • Miles run: 15
  • Running vibes: All over the place this week. Some runs I felt great, some runs I felt crap.
  • Highs: Pace I maintained in long run and Monday's tempo run, new playlist, Sunday's unexpected hot yoga flow class!
  • Lows: Schedule got messed up with busy week.. I had to move days around & only managed to make 1 body pump class. And no cross training! Awful stitch on Monday's run.
  • Running song of the week: Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris - We Found Love.
  • Diet: More alcohol & treats than usual, but managed to balance it out. 


Wow, this honest reflection has motivated me to get back on track and have a great week of workouts next week! Need to think positive: I have been so tired and honestly could use the rest. I think it was more the general chaos of this week affected the runs that felt crap, been to hard on myself to 'make it up' even when I know I have done enough (I actually ended up going over my prescribed miles..) Looking forward to a new week of order. . .

Have a great Sunday, hope you had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!