7/26/2012

what I am loving this week . . .



It's been a quiet week for me on the blog. . . the weather is gorgeous and I am trying to make the most of it before it disappears! Here's what I have been loving this week . . .


1. Savasana in the sun




One word: - bliss.



2. Sanex zero %




I was mesmerised by the tv-ad but didn't try it until a month ago at my yoga studio. When my body wash ran out, I immediately replaced with this. I had 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, colourants and phthalates, and is approved by the European Eco-Label to boot.

 

3. Fiery chili pesto




For so long I would only eat green pesto, but lately I have been loving this fiery chili variety, it tastes just like the chili mien sauce at wagamama's. I wouldn't exactly call it fiery... but boy is it delish on pasta, veggies, omelette's and sandwiches!

 

4. Anklets


Pinned Image

For me anklets scream summer. I love their laid-back vibe and think they look best with a bikini, a tan, and sun-bleacher hair. Personally I limit them to a beachy look, I think they suit  bare-feet, flip-flops and toms, but look kind of hooker-ish with more formal shoes and heels. 

5. Pineapple





In this heat, my apple a day has been replaced by pineapple (hey, its a type of apple, right?!)  Its 87% water and rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, manganese and bromelain which is beneficial to digestion - a great healthy snack! I love chunky fresh pineapple, the only problem it is so juicy and more-ish I could eat a whole one in one go!




I'/m off to enjoy the sun, I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!