7/21/2012

body pump 82 review: an update

Sooooo turns out I was a bit quick on my not so shining review of body pump 82. I did the class for the second time yesterday (no body pump for like 2 weeks, its been horrible!!) and boy it kicked my ass! In a good way!





This time around, the music didn't grate on me and I actually enjoyed most of the songs (still hating the back track song, but that's personal...) All of the tracks felt a real challenge (maybe cause i haven't done it in soooo long...) Boy am I sore today!!! 

This time around, I loved the variation from the standard body pump repertoire of moves.... the tricep track was the only one leaving me wanting more, the chest, lunges and shoulders annihilated me! 

Literally can't wait to get to my next class now!! Sorry for not loving you 100% the first time '82, I should have known it was me and not you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!